Monday, July 27, 2015

I really don't care at all if anyone reads this. I just need an outlet and I'm sure most can understand that. Where to start?

      I'm 26. I'm married to a frustrating, yet loving manchild. I have the most beautiful ornery little boy and nothing in this world would make me happier than he does on a daily basis. I work full-time at a small town independent pharmacy close to where I grew up and live. I love it. I have the best boss and great coworkers. They have become some of my closest friends. They are some of my biggest motivators in bettering myself and studying to be a pharmacist. It's great pay too.

   I used to write quite often before life sort of happened. I always thought I was busy but now that I am married, work, and have a son everything just happens so fast. It's amazing. I struggle daily with the housework that makes me want to rip my hair out and bite my husband's head off. I'm exhausted at the end of most days but I'm never too tired to enjoy snuggling/cuddling with my child. I think every mother can agree on that.

     I can't say that I will write something everyday, but I want to make an effort to try everyday. I have been making such big and drastic changes in my life that I feel if I don't document at least part of it I might lose my motivation. I've never been so driven in my entire life. It's frightening actually. I am unsure how this will change me and change my relationships with people I know and love. I can only assume it will be for the better. I have wasted a lot of my youth by making poor decisions. I kind of feel like I'm finding my purpose in life. Can't wait to see how this all plays out.



  -Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment